Re: duplicate SCs filed

+1 to not using the same handles. These are great identifiers for the SCs,
better usually than the numbers. They are much more useful if we can give
each SC a clear and unique handle.

Wilco

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 11:37 PM, Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
wrote:

> The way this has been handled previously in WCAG 2 is to have the AA and
> AAA have same title, but to also add "(No exception)" to the tighter AAA
> one.

> On 02/12/2016 10:56, lisa.seeman wrote:
>
>> Happy to change handles , however it might help to have it the same
>> because they address exactly the same thing, and it is just the scope
>> that is different - so looking at the three together kind of makes sense.
>>
>> All the best
>>
>> Lisa Seeman
>>
>> LinkedIn <http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter
>> <https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>
>>

>> ---- On Fri, 02 Dec 2016 11:49:36 +0200 *David
>> MacDonald<david100@sympatico.ca>* wrote ----
>>
>>     Got it..
>>
>>     Perhaps we should have different handles for different SCs...
>>
>>     I found it confusing, especially since the text of the SC is almost
>>     the same.
>>
>>     Cheers,
>>     David MacDonald
>>

>>     *Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
>>
>>     Tel:  613.235.4902
>>
>>     LinkedIn
>>     <http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidmacdonald100>
>>
>>     twitter.com/davidmacd <http://twitter.com/davidmacd>
>>
>>     GitHub <https://github.com/DavidMacDonald>
>>
>>     http://www.can-adapt.com/
>>

>>     /  Adapting the web to *all* users/
>>
>>     /            Including those with disabilities/
>>
>>     If you are not the intended recipient, please review our privacy
>>     policy <http://www.davidmacd.com/disclaimer.html>
>>
>>     On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 3:53 AM, lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com
>>     <mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com>> wrote:
>>
>>         __
>>         Hi David
>>
>>         Issue 31 and 41 are similar but not duplicates. They have very
>>         different scopes which enable a different conformance level and
>>         balance user need with author burden.
>>

>>         All the best
>>
>>         Lisa Seeman
>>
>>         LinkedIn <http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter
>>         <https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>
>>

>>         ---- On Fri, 02 Dec 2016 10:21:50 +0200 David
>>         MacDonald<david100@sympatico.ca <mailto:david100@sympatico.ca>>
>>         wrote ----
>>
>>             Issue 73 and 79 seem to be duplicates LVTF
>>             Issue 8 and 80 seem to be duplicates LVTF
>>             Issues 30 and 41
>>
>>             Cheers,
>>             David MacDonald
>>

>>             *Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
>>
>>             Tel:  613.235.4902
>>
>>             LinkedIn
>>             <http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidmacdonald100>
>>
>>             twitter.com/davidmacd <http://twitter.com/davidmacd>
>>
>>             GitHub <https://github.com/DavidMacDonald>
>>
>>             http://www.can-adapt.com/
>>

>>             /  Adapting the web to *all* users/
>>
>>             /            Including those with disabilities/
>>
>>             If you are not the intended recipient, please review
>>             our privacy policy <http://www.davidmacd.com/disclaimer.html>
>>

> --
> Patrick H. Lauke

*Wilco Fiers*
Senior Accessibility Engineer - Co-facilitator WCAG-ACT - Chair Auto-WCAG