Re: Re[2]: [COGA] Initial feedback requested for SC proposals

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 18:18:15 +0200
To: "josh@interaccess.ie" <josh@interaccess.ie>
Cc: "WCAG" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Yes they will be submitted in a day or two so we can meet the deadline.If you prefer we can continue working on them and integrate feedback, but I assume meeting the deadline is more important.

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Tue, 29 Nov 2016 15:09:10 +0200 &lt;josh@interaccess.ie&gt; wrote ----

Hi Lisa,

Do you mean that they will be ready for final review (when you say changing their status to submitted)?

I hope this call for feedback is useful. I've a second survey ready to go :-)

Thanks

Josh