WCAG next recommendations we've received over the years commented

From: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 06:24:10 -0500
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
A while back a couple of us had action items to parse through all the
comments and recommendations and criticisms of WCAG over the years, and to
see if there are any possible suggestions for WCAG NEXT....

Here is the link to that work..

https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Post_WCAG_2_Issues_Sorted

Cheers,
David MacDonald