Re: CfC: Silver process

+1 to this CFC, and an additional +1 to the comments from Jeanne Spellman.

>From my perspective, the research phase of Project Silver will be a
critical part of the larger effort, and it is my hope that not only will
the varied types and forms of disability be accurately (and well)
represented, but that the research phase will also include other key
stakeholders, such as industry implementers, regulators, and others
(currently noted in the proposed Process document). Soliciting their
feedback and input earlier in the process (rather than at the end via
comments, etc. at the Candidate Recommendation phase) will also ensure we
can 'ship' the next-gen Accessibility Guidelines in a timely fashion.

JF

--
John Foliot
Principal Accessibility Strategist