Re: CfC: Issue 200

Sorry I didnt see this earlier.   I don’t want to block consensus..  But I had a lot to do with this provision and I believe that the numbers should be taken at the accuracy that they are presented at.

That is     4.5:1  has only one digit of accuracy.     So  4.499  is in fact  4.5 at the degree of accuracy in the WCAG.

But consensus is not   ‘what do I think it should be’   but   ‘can I live with it’

And I can live with it.

gregg