Re: Re[2]: CfC: Approve draft charter for AC review

Alastair,

This was a brainstorming session. Amazing that you found this.

I do not believe 2 or 3 years is appropriate.

I wish you could also do a search on how many times, over the past decade
or so, I explained that it takes time to implement standards in government.

I agree with Jason that the right way forward is to remove the material
giving rise to controversy from the draft Charter - or bring those govies
to a WG meeting call.

Thanks.

Katie Haritos-Shea
703-371-5545