Re: CfC: Approve draft charter for AC review

Andrew and David.

Yes, I noticed all that too, I want to see the consensus that was reached
today. And, the NEW draft that reflects that consensus. I am sorry I could
not attend todays meeting, but I am on vacation with my kids overseas, and
just was unable to attend.

And, I assume, in abstencia, all understood my position and points (ad
nauseum)....:-)

While I am glad background research was sought in this case - in the
future, I would *appreciate* and *expect* this 'interviewing for facts' (or
expanded professional opinion), to be used to augment the opinions and
needs of all the working group participants - to transpire with the working
group's *input* and *knowledge*, in advance.

Having done so would have avoided some of the animosity that continued on
the list during that time.

The original draft proposal was designed with the view/opinion/desire of a
very few WG participants (trying to push a specific agenda) and the chairs
- without the consensus of this WG - being reached in advance.

It has been my understanding that we do not do things this way (without
transparency).

I have tremendous respect for you, Josh and Andrew, but this particular
issue was not handled or managed well. The majority of the time you two do
an amazing job in this hard volunteer work.

If this was not such an important issue, I could have let it alone. But
now, not only am I concerned, but am really really disappointed that all
positions are not being heard and allowed to be voiced. Contrary voices are
being allowed to run this show.

I urge from you the strength and will, to guide this group with the
integrity to qwell and listen without prejudice. Qualities that I, myself,
do not posses in spades....:-(

Katie Haritos-Shea
703-371-5545