Re: Re[3]: charter update with two year cycle

From: Katie Haritos-Shea <ryladog@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 07:39:54 -0400
To: Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie>, wai-wcag-editor@w3.org
Cc: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Josh and WCAG Editors,

Thanks, my comments are:

1. I like some of the new ideas in this version.

2. All places where it says "low vision or cognitive disabilities", please
replace 'or' with 'and'. So it should read: low vision and cognitive
disabilities

3. Where can we see the schedule for the updates is documented in the AG WG
Project Management Plan?

Thanks!

Katie Haritos-Shea
703-371-5545