Re: charter update with two year cycle

Alistair,

Please do not think you have anything to do with my angst. You come across
just fine.

Those of us with experience in developing this standard, working to get it
taken up in government regulations, and then imlementing them both inside
and outside of government - do bring some informative points to the table
as to how this is going to actually play out.

I have been asking, all along, for a compromise between 2 and 10 years for
a regular cycle...to which I hear crickets from those pushing for two
years....

Katie Haritos-Shea
703-371-5545