Re: Combining SCs

> about its usefulness to implementers

​...and the comments about "bloat" speak directly to that.

If the requirements become to bloated, there is a very real risk of either
some of the newer SC being kept at AAA, or that adopters will not take up a
2.x as it becomes "too hard" as compared to 2.0. I don't believe either of
those scenarios are what we want either, is it?

JF​