RE: Question: testing for non-unique id values SC 4.1.1

> Normative changes can’t be made in the Understanding document...
+1
JF
-------- Original message --------From: "White, Jason J" <jjwhite@ets.org> Date: 9/30/16  2:11 AM  (GMT+01:00) To: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>, Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com> Cc: jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org Subject: RE: Question: testing for non-unique id values SC 4.1.1