Re: Question: testing for non-unique id values SC 4.1.1

I also agree that this is what 4.1.1 SHOULD require.

But I think the language of the SC currently requires all id's in the DOM
to be unique. I think we could justify a clarification (change) in the
Understanding given that all the rational provided is about accessibility
of components.

Perhaps add the sentence. What should the clarifying language be?

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Tel:  613.235.4902