Re: Second screen API and working group

Jonathan,

I think this kind of question is more in the APA area than WCAG. They
are specifically chartered for this kind of cross group work.

https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/

Regards,

James

--
Regards, James

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
James Nurthen | Principal Engineer, Accessibility
Phone: +1 650 506 6781 <tel:+1%20650%20506%206781> | Mobile: +1 415 987
1918 <tel:+1%20415%20987%201918> | Video: james.nurthen@oracle.com
<sip:james.nurthen@oracle.com>
Oracle Corporate Architecture
500 Oracle Parkway | Redwood Cty, CA 94065