Re: WCAG Agenda August 23, 2016

Regrets for today’s meeting due to work commitments.

> On Aug 22, 2016, at 2:10 PM, Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Two agenda went out this week - my bad.
> In case of confusion - all surveys are listed here.
>
> For the Github issues, please answer this one. [1]
> For Silver process, answer this one. [2]
> For Charter draft, answer this. [3]
>
> Thanks and apologies.
>
> Josh
>
> [1] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/August23Misc/
> [2] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/silversurvey2016/
> [3] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/2point1Charterdraft/
>
>> Andrew Kirkpatrick  22 August 2016 02:41
>> Forwarding for Josh:
>>
>> The WCAG WG will be meeting on Tuesday, 23rd August 2016 at 11AM Eastern US (Length: up to 90 minutes).
>>

>> Please reply with regrets to the list.
>>
>> Scribe list: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Scribe_List
>>
>> IRC: irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org>  port: 6665 channel #wai-wcag
>>

>> Agenda:
>>
>> 1. Silver process determination goals (https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/silversurvey2016/).
>> 2. Updated charter discussion (http://www.w3.org/2016/08/draft-wcag-charter – (Survey to capture comments on updated charter to follow)
>> 3. Survey on github issues and pull requests (https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/August23Misc/)
>>
>> To connect to the meeting:
>> Join WebEx meeting (https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m064eab3e5485b640231a7fe56dc4785c)
>> Meeting number: 642 418 206
>> Meeting password: Find in the irc meeting room header if you don’t know it
>>
>> or
>>
>> Join by phone
>> +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number
>> Access code: 642 418 206
>>

>> josh@interaccess.ie  20 August 2016 10:37
>> The WCAG WG will be meeting on Tuesday, 23rd August 2016 at 11AM Eastern US (Length: up to 90 minutes).
>>
>> Please reply with regrets to the list.
>>

>> Scribe list: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Scribe_List
>>
>> IRC: irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org>  port: 6665 channel #wai-wcag
>>
>> Agenda:
>>

>> Silver process determination goals (Survey coming shortly from Silver Sub group for working group to complete).Updated charter discussion (http://www.w3.org/2016/08/draft-wcag-charter – (Survey to capture comments on updated charter to follow) Issues for discussion/comment 222-225: https://github.com/w3c/wcag/issues
>>
>> To connect to the meeting:
>> Join WebEx meeting (https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m064eab3e5485b640231a7fe56dc4785c)
>> Meeting number:            642 418 206
>> Meeting password:         Find in the irc meeting room header if you don’t know it
>>
>> or
>>
>> Join by phone
>> +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number
>> Access code: 642 418 206
>>

>> Joshue O Connor
>> InterAccess.ie - Accessible UX

Sarah Horton
UX Strategy Lead
The Paciello Group
603 252-6052 mobile

This message is intended to be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message from your system and notify us immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken by an unintended recipient in reliance on this message is prohibited and may be unlawful.