RE: Proposed SC: Unique Titles - or - Unique & Updated Titles

From: ALAN SMITH [mailto:alands289@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 4:18 PM

So, do they really need to be unique or just titled so the user knows the proper page loaded?
[Jason] That’s why I asked about the accessibility benefits. I’m not convinced, at least not yet. Also, suppose your Web site offers a search form, and the page that is retrieved upon submitting a search is entitled “search results”. This seems reasonable, but it technically violates the proposal if the URI of the page depends on the search string that was entered. Each of the generated pages constitutes a distinct page for our purposes. I suppose someone could make a case for the claim that the “results” page should always contain the search terms, but I don’t see the argument. It would have to be cognitive.

Thank you for your compliance.