Re: What should we do with a long success criteria?

> finally, you can’t do sufficient techniques for an SC like this unless the technique would satisfy all of the parts (which won’t be true for any technique I know of)

In the current WCAG understanding docs there are some places where it says follow one of these techniques AND one from a list -- see sc 3.3.2.

Also sc 3.3.1 says for situation A use this and for situation B do this and techniques are listed and then there is another technique list.

Jon

Sent from my iPhone