From: Andrew Kirkpatrick
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2016 1:33 PM
To: ALAN SMITH; lisa.seeman; WCAG
Subject: Re: Success Criteria guidance

Hit send too soon…

Alan,
I think that this is a good idea to help people refer to different parts of the 2.1 document.  I think that we have this covered when we say :

 Minimize the use of lists, and when lists are necessary numbered lists are preferred to more easily allow referencing specific items

Does that address your concern?

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Standards and Accessibility
Adobe

akirkpat@adobe.com
http://twitter.com/awkawk