RE: Do we want a Biometric Alternative SC in WCAG 2.1?

Thanks John,

I am still thinking there may be something broad we could add at this point for 2.1, and perhaps via the proposed SC that Patrick is working on, related to sensors, may be it.

Web Payments is leaving the authentication APIs up to the WG that are dealing specifically with security I am pretty sure.

​​​​​Weak stab at a Biometrics Alternative SC: “When it is in control of the author to offer forms of biometric authentication, at least two forms must be made available.”

* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea
Principal ICT Accessibility Architect (WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA)