Re: Do we want a Biometric Alternative SC in WCAG 2.1?

yup... we currently require any input including Bio-metric,to be keyboard
accessible, but perhaps there is room for more.

It might fit into Patrick's wider "input" conversation, categorizing input
devices (camera, shaking manipulating, etc.) into three broad categories,
with perhaps a special category. It's a conversation in the mobile task
force that has just begun but I guess will spill out because of it's
general nature.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*