Re: (WCAG 2.1) Do we want to replace ​"programmatically determined link context" in 2.4.4 with "Accessible Name"?

I would support the promotion of 2.4.9 but it will probably get some
opposition.

However it would satisfy the new SCs from COGA as well as solve the issue
I'd like to solve ...

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*