Re: Re[2]: Automated A11y non-issues and SC Parsing 4.1.1

Right... "present" is better than "visible"

"duplicate ids, where the ID is referenced by the attribute(s) of elements
and is *present* in the DOM tree."

===
display:none won't affect the DOM, and as Jonathan says, there are times
when things are referenced inside an element with display:none so this
proposition might address the issue, and tighten up the requirement in WCAG
2.1.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*