RE: New SC: Avoid disrupting working accessibility features

> Isn't this the effect of VO intercepting handwriting and gesture features, rather than a problem with the actual content itself? Once VO is on, content/apps on webpages don't get the raw touch information anymore, it's all mediated via VO.

I think he's talking about the rotor feature where you can set the rotor to handwritten input and draw letters on the screen for input rather than an actual handwriting field.

Jonathan

Jonathan Avila
Chief Accessibility Officer
SSB BART Group
jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com
703.637.8957 (Office)
Visit us online: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin | Blog
Check out our Digital Accessibility Webinars!