RE: 1.4.2 audio control, do we want to require the stop mechanism to be more discoverable?

From: David MacDonald [mailto:david100@sympatico.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 10:26 AM

I looked for about 10 minutes and gave up trying to find keyboard equivalents to mute tabs in other browsers besides FF...

I think that qualifies as "poor discoverability" if they exist at all...

Maybe we should file bugs on Safari, Chrome, Edge, and IE

[Jason] Yes. If the feature exists but is not keyboard operable then there’s a user agent bug.
I wouldn’t expect changes to be made to MSIE at this point, but Edge is under active development, as are Chrome and Safari.

Thank you for your compliance.