RE: 1.4.2 audio control, do we want to require the stop mechanism to be more discoverable?

I like that idea…for 2.1 right? If technology becomes able to address it reliably, it can be easily viewed as easily passed – but it covers the instance where that is not the case…

​​​​​

* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea
Principal ICT Accessibility Architect (WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA)