From: Gregg Vanderheiden [mailto:gregg@raisingthefloor.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2016 10:31 AM
To: David MacDonald
Cc: alands289; Alastair Campbell; Laura Carlson; Jonathan Avila; public-mobile-a11y-tf@w3.org; GLWAI Guidelines WG org; public-low-vision-a11y-tf
Subject: Re: 1100% may be physically impossible and still not achieve the results on smaller monitors

you are right

we need to thoroughly test something that high - and be sure that

a) it is doable on most pages (all pages we scope it for)
  -  redoing it  with that much enlargement is a lot.

b) people need that much will want it without the additional benefits of a screen enlarger

     *   400% without all the tracking etc (that comes with a screen enlarger) might be tricky.
     *   and how do they need 400% on the web content but not the browser itself or anything else on the desktop?    how do they use those?

gregg