Re: Ethics of user testing and people with cognitive disabilities

In the testing case I posted, this was a person with whom our family has a
long standing relationship, who has no legal guardian, who can decide for
herself whether she wants to participate or not, and who gave permission
for me to test, understood what I was doing and that I would share the
results of the test..

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*