Re: triplicate mails to same list (was Re: User testing with user with cognitive disability)

I'm sorry Patrick, not my intention to "spam" multiple copies. The problem
is a little bit of an artifact of my being around so long.

It seems the system sends me a "rejected email" when I send it from my
current work email even though I updated my account, so I send it from my
old sympatico account and it posts it, then it goes ahead an posts the one
it said it rejected...  I try to always remember to post from my old email
but sometimes hit the send...

I haven't taken the time to try to sort out why it sends me the rejected
email messages and then posts them.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*