Re: Jonathan's concern: Zoom in responsive drops content

hard to write guidelines for authors content - that depends on what users use.

Hmmm

Maybe write them based on how they are served (someone else suggested this earlier)

if author serves it formatted for standard sized screens — X applies
if author serves it formatted for screens  Y size or smaller  — the Y applies

but where to draw the boundaries?
and why?

for someone with low vision   X  is the same visibility as Y for someone else.

and we keep merging the two together.

and what if they serve it in 5 sizes….

hmmmmmmm

gregg