Re: Jonathan's concern: Zoom in responsive drops content

it doesn't matter
limited functionality in different environments does not fall under the
scope of wcag 2 because all users are subject to the same "disadvantage".
(actually there is no disadvantage, rather an advantage to not cluttering
up the screen, and leaving design patterns to designers).