Re: Re[2]: Help needed with numbering success criteria for WCAG 2.1

+1 on Wilco's comments three number schem uless it truely ks a sub category
of an existing SC.

As a separate issue, it's also tempting to try to break up 1.3.1 as you've
laid out... I think that will generate lots of diverse opinions... :-) I
think its worth looking at separately.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*