Principle 4 - Robust (was Re: Help needed with numbering success criteria for WCAG 2.1)

I have mentioned this to Josh off-list, and he suggested I bring this up
to the wider group: as part of some recent thinking I put together
around some aspects of the Mobile TF work, I'd like to put forward that
"Principle 4 - Robust" - which currently is laid out to cover what would
be "programmatic robustness" - could benefit with being expanded/widened
in its scope to allow for further SCs that deal with slightly different
aspects of robustness, such as content/applications being able to adapt
to different screen orientations/viewport sizes/etc (although as I'm
writing this, I'm pondering if this is actually more something that
falls under "Principle 1 - Perceivable").

https://github.com/w3c/Mobile-A11y-Extension/issues/2

Any thoughts appreciated.

--
Patrick H. Lauke