Re: Headings in COGA Gap Analysis page

Yes, this is a respec thing. For now, if you are trying to get out the
door, just disable permalinks altogether.  This is a config option in
respec.

Going forward...  I have created a ReSpec issue about this [1].  Let's
discuss the right thing to do over there so that we can loop in all of the
parties.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/respec/issues/827

--
Shane McCarron