RE: CfC: Pull Request 137

From: Andrew Kirkpatrick [mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com]
Sent: Monday, June 6, 2016 2:27 PM

the technique to say HTML5 and make that that it made sense, but there was enough discussion about focusing on HTML (HTML5) that the group was interested in doing this sort of clean up.

The way I see it, if we don’t agree to the proposed change, we probably won’t do anything with the technique now as we have too many competing priorities to get into further debate on this topic and I expect that we would instead make a note to remember to revisit this when we do techniques for WCAG.Next. I would encourage people to think about whether the current state or the proposed state is preferred and one way or another let’s close this item out.

I’m still objecting to the CFC. This needs to be fixed properly to cite HTML 5 and XHTML 5, at a minimum.

I don’t accept that it would have to be postponed to WCAG.next, as I think there are changes that could be agreed upon without much further discussion.

Thank you for your compliance.