RE: acceptance criteria for new success criteria

I am happy with this standard

"
In practice, the standard was: "participants in the working group, by consensus, are confident that 8 out of 10 informed evaluators would agree in their application of the proposed success criterion" (across a wide range of cases, I assume, though this last point is usually left implicit). "

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Thu, 02 Jun 2016 15:43:59 +0300  White<jjwhite@ets.org> wrote ----

So far as I am aware, no one has empirically tested the extent to which this standard is met by the success criteria that ultimately comprised WCAG 2.0.

Thank you for your compliance.