Re: Re[2]: acceptance criteria for new success criteria

Our original language for testable was 8 out of 10 experts would agree.
This would be an inter reliability ratting of 0.8 out of 1.0.

WCAG 2 is a success. It is the only standard which has been accepted across
jurisdictions and it is the foundation for jurisdictions who have decided
to go their own way.

I think a 2.1 does not need to redefine testable. A high inter reliability
rating. Personalization is powerful, but it is in it's infancy and I don't
see currently how we we could require it in a 2.1. If there was a framework
ready to go, available, and inexpensive to implement, I would say "yes"
let's require it.

However, we may be able to require a smaller subset of personalization and
identify perhaps things like not over riding the users ability to choose
colour schemes with their AT or browser, or OS. etc...

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Tel:  613.235.4902