RE: acceptance criteria for new success criteria

Andrew said...
"The term used during the development of WCAG 2.0 was “high inter-rater
reliability”. I don’t recall our discussion of exactly what the
requirements were, but my general recollection is that it entailed likely
agreement by most reasonably informed evaluators (not the same as agreement
by most “experts”, which, to my mind, is a lower standard that is easier to
meet)."

I recall the “high inter-rater reliability” metric to be something like: if
after testing content for a SC that 8 out of 10 experienced evaluators
agreed....

Katie Haritos-Shea
703-371-5545