Re: What to do with my proposed changes for large scale (text)?

Patrick,
We confirmed on the call last week that the notes in WCAG 2.0 are normative, so we decided that we would instead put in language into the understanding document to address the concern.

Even if we decided at this time that something belonged on the Errata list, we just completed an approval to publish an edited version of WCAG to incorporate the editorial errata that have been known about since 2008, so we are starting anew with the editorial errata list now.  As a result of that and our plans to work toward a WCAG 2.1, I’d estimate the chances of publishing another edited version of WCAG 2.0 as 0% and the best course of action is to add this information to the list for consideration in 2.1.

The way to make that happen is to make sure the item is labeled with WCAG.next, so I think that it is set.

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Standards and Accessibility
Adobe

akirkpat@adobe.com
http://twitter.com/awkawk