RE: Add a 'Date reviewed' field to techniques and failures

Potentially, at least, the machine learning algorithms are much more sophisticated and capable of improving their performance over time. They're in an entirely diferent category from current browser and screen reader heuristics. That's why I think they'll raise interesting challenges for WCAG (and valuable opportunities to enhance accessibility, especially in authors' hands).

Thank you for your compliance.