Re: New SC relating to notifications of content change (was Re: Some thinking around the orientation discussion)

"User awareness" is  used in the same manner as is used in the
glossary explaining "change of context". Any other alternative
wording?
The SC will need a note to clarify that this does not apply to links
and such  listed in the exclusions listed  in that email.
Thanks,
Sailesh