Re: Let's add an approved date field to Failures and Techniques

thanks Alistair,

I’m not sure I see the difference between 1 and 2

they are both ways to pass.    And if we documented them— they are also all probably common.    And what is best practice on a page may not be what is used most commonly.

Maybe

Best Practice:  Considered to be the best technique or method for most but not all situations.

For #3 - what does it mean that they are common ways to fail but don’t automatically fail?      Do they manually fail?

 Perhaps “Warning:  Things that sometimes fail - depending on how they are applied.   Check carefully)

gregg