Re: Not hearing grouping labels for checkboxes, radio buttons and link lists.

I recommend a best practice of using aria-describedby to associate the
checkbox or radio with its context (heading above it) . This way it is read
at the end of the label so not too chatty

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Tel:  613.235.4902