Re: Let's add an approved date field to Failures and Techniques

Dating would have no effect on our concept of conformance... In a 2.1,
there would be no change to our concept of conformance...

However, documenting a date when we created a failure (or last approved)
might give jurisdictions information that they might find useful when they
are making policy and/or laws.

I also like Jason's idea of "technology relied upon" given that this is
consistent with Conformance requirement 4. But regardless I think dating
techniques and failures is good... it's also good administrative tool for
us to review and prioritize review of old techniques... I think this is an
important concept underpinning conformance which has gotten a little lost
in our telephone game of passing on the WCAG.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Tel:  613.235.4902