Re: CfC: Changes to Understanding 1.4.3

I am confused about the move to PX from PT

PT is defined in the literature as a particular size in real space.    (I know it is also used in virtual space in a variable manner — but it does have a real world size definition)

is PX also defined as a real size?       It seems to me that it is highly dependent on pixels per inch — but perhaps PX has a defined size in the real world now just like PT did.
Does it?

gregg