Re: Changing definition of "Large text" to use px rather than pt

On 21/04/2016 09:32, Alastair Campbell wrote:
> Patrick H. Lauke wrote:
>

>> ... and now more of a process question: is this the way to go about
>> proposing changes? Is filing an issue in GitHub enough?
>
> I think so, Andrew triages the github list and they are reviewed on the weekly calls. Not immediately perhaps, but it depends if someone wants to take it on.

If the idea is to get wider discussion on issues, would it also make
sense then to post to the WAI-IG list, rather than just discuss in WAI-GL ?

It would be helpful if there was some kind of simple write-up somewhere
for people to know "this is how I can raise an issue/start a discussion
around WCAG" (if there already is, apologies, I may have missed it).

> Thanks for posting that one, I’d been meaning to ask about that myself.

I can hear a collective sigh of "not this again" from many long-time
list members...but yes, it's something that should finally be addressed
somehow, as it keeps coming back (meaning that it's still not clear).

Patrick H. Lauke