Re: Changing definition of "Large text" to use px rather than pt

Patrick,
We are open to suggestions.  People can decide to receive the GitHub emails for comments/issues/etc but we don’t have it set up to deliver to the list. I think I asked about this and there was some technical hurdle, but I don’t recall specifically.

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Accessibility and Standards
Adobe

akirkpat@adobe.com
http://twitter.com/awkawk