Re: CfC: Issue 157

Hi Gregg,

I believe the response was to the January 2014 Editors Draft of
"Understanding" (
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2014/WD-UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20-20140107/), as
referenced in the archived response:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-comments-wcag20/2014Feb/0039.html

Sadly, I don't see the opinion referenced elsewhere, which is a gap (stuff
happens).

JF