Re: consideration for wcag.next and cognitive

Hi Lisa,

I think it may be useful to give a brief idea of why people with Cognitive
disabilities may have increased discrimination. This may gain a better
sense of understanding and empathy. Something such as:

People with disabilities often face discrimination. Because cognitive
disabilities are often not immediately apparent and may have an affect on a
person's behavior this group of people may face additional challenges that
can lead to increased discrimination and misunderstanding.

Best,
Thaddeus