Re: CfC: Issue 122

1.31 was also at level A.  Level it was reserved for those things that could not be done through assistive technology and were absolutely essential for excess ability. The clickable label sounds like a really good idea but I'm not sure it would pass that test. Also this is simply about the fact that information that be perceived and The clickable label looks a little bit like operation. It almost but not quite looks like it might be technology specific as well. Thus I think it would be a great advisory technique but I'm not sure that it would have met the requirement of 1.31 which is about presentation.

Gregg

(Done with voice - so excuse recognition errors i missed)