Re: No action needed. Just discussion

>The accessibility api was the solution to meet screen reading needs after the change from text based i/o to the GUI.

In my experience Accessibility APIs can be too slow for effective screen reader textual access to things like office documents without building some sort of cached view.    This is a real issue that must be considered in order to have comparable access.   What needs to be able to quickly review edit and comment in documents.

Jonathan

Sent from my iPhone