Re: Do SCs need to be testable?

I agree with Gregg's comments, with the reminder that users must be the ones able to tailor an environment to suit their needs. I'm reminded of the work that Jutta Treviranus and her group at U-Toronto (now OCAD) did on the IMS Access for All specifications (https://www.imsglobal.org/activity/accessibility).
One of the challenges will be to develop interfaces that a broad range of people with varying abilities will be able to use to create an optimal experience for themselves.
Mike